[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Labor Day Overlanding
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Labor Day Overlanding 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Labor Day Overlanding
I think I'm going to go do some exploring over Labor Day weekend. The current plan is to try and get from Sedalia to the Great Sand Dunes National Park entirely on dirt. I've got a rough idea of the route and I'd love some company. The timing (and even weekend) are flexible, and the route is totally open if someone wanted to go someplace else. The sole goal of the trip is to explore some of the lesser traveled parts of Colorado and check out some areas I've never been before. Anyone interested?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Labor Day Overlanding
You know I am, we've talked about this type of trip many times. Landshark is also gearing up & planning for a similar trip, but I believe the location is different, maybe we can all get on the same sheet of music when he posts up his plans. I'll even pack some tools and spares!

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

working on it! ;) will post up sometime today

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:48 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sweet, I'm really excited to make this happen. I'm way flexible on where we go, just want to do some exploring and spend some time with Broncos, rocks and trees. Meat cooked with fire would be good, too.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

iam working on a route as we speak, should have this posted up later tonight with map routes and everything.. taking me a while because of the options!

Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What tools do you use to do that? I've been trying to do the same thing.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

well nothing will route you over the roads I want to go on, guess cause technically they aren't roads. i will probably highlight the routes between the ones google maps will "allow"...

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]