[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 2013 Christmas Caravan for Kids- 7 December 2013
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 2013 Christmas Caravan for Kids- 7 December 2013 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 2013 Christmas Caravan for Kids- 7 December 2013
Here's the details. https://www.facebook.com/events/159937090877601/

Who is interested?

Where do you guys want to meet up?

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 2013 Christmas Caravan for Kids- 7 December 2013
I'm in. Not sure about meetup places. What about that place we met for breakfast before the last Tri-State swap meet?

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm definitely planning to do this and hope we have a strong turn out so we can make a worthwhile contribution.

For any one that donates a toy, you will recieve a CCB t-shirt from the inaugural Memorial Weekend Fun Run. These are leftovers from that event so supplies are limited and the only sizes available are Small(8) or 2XL(3). Let me know if you want me to set one aside for you.

I also like the idea of a gift exchange for the kids so we should get a head count going if everyone else agrees. Madison and Spencer will be there.

PS...............a member on Classic Broncos who is an artist posted these up for everyone to use. I thought they were pretty cool.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3t0wo_ ... sp=sharing

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Last edited by Rox Crusher on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We are in, but will have to leave soon after the drop off.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm in

Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We are going to miss this event this year, we are cutting our tree.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We can meet for breakfast if the restaurant is close to Lincoln College of Technology. We start helping with the All 4 Fun booth midmorning, which will be at the Toys for Tots event.

A suggestion for a restaurant is The Grubbery at 4880 Havana St, Denver. It is new and we haven't eaten there. Reviews seem good. I called and they do have 8-10 tables they can group together in the back if we call in advance. They do serve breakfast now on Saturdays and open at 8am.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll have to miss this one as my company Christmas party is that day in cripple creek and have to work on Todd's

Sent from my iPhone using

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It's going to be a cold one! Low for the morning is -2 degrees and a high for the day of 12 degrees. Wear your long johns.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not sure if we will be able to make this one or not yet but I'm glad we have representation either way. I spoke with Mike, our resident NASCAR / Furnature row racing tour guide, this evening and he was also interested in attending. I'll be checking the schedule to see if this one is in the cards for the Johnson clan.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm going to be on a fast paced tour of west coast this week and won't get back until late Friday night.

So, if the guys from the south want to caravan up to the meeting point, just let me know when and where to be.

I'm good for pre-breakfast or getting a later start depending on whatever plan you guys settle on.

HO HO HO ! !

Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have to go back to Oklahoma this week and we'll be down there til next Monday. Sorry we'll have to miss Toys for Tots. Sarah & I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and safe & prosperous New Year.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

How's about we do the Grubbery at 8:00 and proceed to the toy run from there?

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm in! 8AM sounds good.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My wife and I are trying to make this will know more later in the week.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

so we are in.. are we meeting at The Grubbery at 4880 Havana St, Denver?

what time?

My wife and I will each be bringing an unwrapped gift.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm in as well, see you guys in the morning.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

As long as the Bronco starts, I'll be there with toys in hand.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If anyone sees a grey Bronco with a frozen corpse behind the wheel tomorrow, kindly thaw me out and pour a cup of coffee in me.

The Terrible One

Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sorry folks, it looks like I'm out of the game. The F250 decided to go south on the way to work this morning. I got towed off of the freeway this morning and had to steal the wife's car to get to work. I had the tow take me to a Walmart parking lot off of Arapahoe where it still sets. Just got back from trying to start it but it's still a no go. Anyway I need to deal with it tomorrow. Have a great time and take lots of pictures.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm at Arapahoe and Havana looking at 76's F250. Don't wait for me for food. I'll be there shortly.

The Terrible One

Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Roger

Sent from my iPhone using

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for stopping by Zack and the tow offer Kirk but I'm going to use the roadside service i pay for through Allstate to get it towed home. I can then recharge the batteries and do whatever repairs I need to do.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not a bad turnout for a rather freezing cold morning. We found out how cold it was standing around waiting to replace my alternator belt. Thanks everyone for helping/hanging around.

ImageImageImage

Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:16 pm

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Many thanks to all who came out! It was good to see you and made for a fun morning!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next