[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Labor Day Wheeling
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
 Labor Day Wheeling 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Labor Day Wheeling
Anyone interested in wheeling over Labor Day weekend? I could do Saturday afternoon, Sunday, or Monday. Was considering MSV/Coney or Kingston. Could also be talked into T-33A Plane Crash. Had considered going up on Saturday, wheeling MSV/Coney, camping then doing Kingston on the way home. Destination is totally flexible, as I just want to get my Bronco shaken down again.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Labor Day Wheeling
Saturday afternoon

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm mostly likely in (if MSV, Plane crash, or Iron clads). Would consider camping too.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I might be able to all depending on if I get the leaking fuel tank fixed.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

labor day weekend won't work for me. My brother is getting married. Have fun guys!

Real Estate Agent at Lorin Properties Inc.
Zen@LorinProperties.com (303) 653-1541

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If I can rock the 4runner with you guys, I'm game. We would be up for camping too.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like there's enough interest to make this worthwhile. Phyler, the 4Runner is welcome, and we'll only poke fun a little. I discovered that I don't have anything Saturday AM, so could leave pretty much any time. We should probably assume that the camping options will be limited, so not sure if that changes anyone's camping math. I'm partial to MSV/Coney, but Coney is narrow and could be busy, which would suck. I'd be interested in running Kingston Peak on Sunday, as it's quick and it's my anniversary. Honestly, I'm pretty happy to go anywhere that the truck gets dirty. Anyone have a strong preference?

Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

No preference. It will be me, the wife and my two boys. I think we are up for anytime on Saturday as well.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm looking forward to this. Almost a "need this" to get out of the house.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:04 am

Wish I was up and running. Have fun guys. Go run MSV/Coney for me. Hope to make that trip this fall before snow fly's.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I don't know that area well. Where is there good camping?

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just headed home from a week of work travel. Is it just the three of us? I haven't camped in that area in years. Where are we meeting?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think it is just the 3 of us. I'm thinking somewhere around Rollinsville

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll call you tomorrow then to get it sorted.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sounds good.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you're serious about camping, there are a lot of places on the MSV trail. We would head in Friday pm, find a spot along the trail, throw up some tents and continue the trail in the am. OR we try to get an early start on Saturday. Either way I'd meet you at the trailhead.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I took the day off tomorrow, so I could do either. Camping along MSV works fine for me and I've never been night wheeling.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can't camp tonight but if you decide you want to head in we can meet you on the trail somewhere.

Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Let's wait till tomorrow then. It'll give me more time to prep anyway.

Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just got back to town and found out we have some family stuff on Saturday afternoon so I'm out. Sorry. Hope you guys have fun.

Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Bummer, next time!

Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Justin and I (plus our CB jabbing kids) hit the trail at 9:30 ish and rolled out at 3:30 ish. It was a great day with moderate obstacles and a lot of puddles. It was odd with all the puddles that the water crossing at the top was lower than usual. Hardly any traffic on the way up to Coney Flats but more traffic coming up from the other direction. Weird. Weather was great. Cool and sunny on the way up and drizzly on the way down. No mechanical issues other than some mud filled brake pads and a leaky seal. It was awesome to get out.

I'd still like to camp along MSV some day. Lots of cool places.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

More pics because I can't load the crossing vids

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]