[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - SOLD...luber wheels and tires...two sets...SOLD
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 SOLD...luber wheels and tires...two sets...SOLD 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post SOLD...luber wheels and tires...two sets...SOLD
I have decided that I am going to a 16" wheel for my luber so I'm selling the stuff I've accumulated in the past. Here is what I've got:

The first set of four is Eagle Alloy 15x7's with 30x9.5 BFG all terrains. This is what I was running at stock ride height and they worked well for ~500 miles until my Bronco got hit and I took it off the road. No damage to wheels or tires but the valve stems have started to weather check so they will need replaced...no weather cracking to tires and they are at pretty much 100% tread.

The second set of four are Jeep CJ5 renegade slots that I believe are also 15x7 in size. These are the forged slots that everyone is looking for because are backspaced great for lubers and they polish up real nice. 3 are in really good shape and will polish up with little effort-the fourth has a couple of curb issues that I have pictured. I was just going to polish them up real good and run them while looking for a fifth, then the gouched one would become the spare. They have some Grand Am 255/70/15's (approximately 28's) on them that are in good shape but look like street tires more than anything else.

first three look just like this one:

the last one matches the others but has these two spots of damage around the lip:

I'm not looking to make a fortune on this stuff, mainly want to create my vision of what my Bronco should look like so I'll take $300 for the Eagle Alloys with BFG's and $300 for the slots with street tires. I would also take a 4.11 geared dana 44 in trade for either set and can add cash for one with a power lok or something similar. Hell, I'll give a person both sets of wheels and tires plus cash for the right frontend. PM me with trade or cash offers and I will get back in order received. Thanks for looking.

ALL ITEMS SOLD

Last edited by Flatheadpopup on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: luber wheels and tires...two sets
iam VERY interested in both sets..

anyway i can take a look at them? I know your in the springs.. i can get down your way here soon...

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: luber wheels and tires...two sets
ALL ITEMS SOLD! Thanks ColoradoClassicBroncos!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]