[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - roll bar
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 roll bar 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post roll bar
I will be picking up my bronco next week. It had a camper on it so I'm missing a roll bar. Looking for something inexpensive.
Thanks,
Shawn "Gregg"

Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: roll bar
I have one $50 and its yours.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had or has a camper? If HAD, what happened to it?

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It "had" a camper. The PO wanted more than the camper was worth so I'm just taking the rig. I'll post pics of the bronco and then some of the camper with his contact info.

I don't need a top right now Jeff, but I may need one in a week if my soft top doesn't work. I found a "used" soft top on CL for 10 bucks. It happened to be in a state with my Uncle so he went and paid the $10 and picked it up. Owner said it has all hardware but never took it out of the box from his PO. No pics either. We'll see if its a barn find or not.

However, I definately need a roll bar and the one above looks like it'll work for me.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My son has that same roll bar in his bronco, with a cage kit on the front. It is a good bar, and has good attachement points too.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What is the "cage kit" on the front about?

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Its an additional few pieces that you weld on to the base rollbar, pictured above that you are interested in, that wind up providing you with two front legs and a cross bar between.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:46 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

**POKE POKE**

Shawn, where's the pics of the new rig??

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The pics are coming. Just a few extra touches touches to get 'er on the road.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Gregg....

Can't wait to see the pics.....

Quite holding out :)!

Matt

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

pics will tide us over until the next BwB on Saturday the 15th.

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You should know better Shawn. Good, bad, or ugly. Pics must be taken.

The Terrible One

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I know I Know I know. Its at Mike house growling to get out. It still has the camper on it and therefore doesn't represent what I bought. Soon as the campers off I will take some pics. How cool would it be if I take her to the next breakfast!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm half tempted to put up the pics you sent me with the camper attached. icon biggin

The Terrible One

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

yes, you could do that...but there was only one that has a decent side view. When I post the pics it will be from different views. I'd also sport you a cigar to keep it on the DL.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Don't worry about the cigar. Posting pics of another man's new Bronco purchase before him is liken to posting pics of another man's wife in my books. Consider it DL'ed. icon biggin

Why is the camper still on it? Did you manage to talk him in to throwing it in on the deal?

The Terrible One

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The Terrible One

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Allright! I get the message, sooooorrrrrrryyyyyy for the wait. That was a great message though: "This Thread is usless without pichers". Seriously, imagine what I feel like having this new awesome toy thats at a friends house 90 minutes away. The pic is in the Member Rig area. I'll get more when the right top is on or the wrong top is off...

Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]