[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Stock 76 Parts needed, Emissions, Steering wheel and more
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Stock 76 Parts needed, Emissions, Steering wheel and more 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Stock 76 Parts needed, Emissions, Steering wheel and more
New list of stuff iam looking for.

Looking for a few parts for my restoration on my 76 Ranger.

Emissions Hardware for the engine.
Looking to put the factory emissions hardware back on the bronco. Currently have a temporary smog setup on the truck to pass CO emissions but would like to put the original air injection tubes back on the engine while i have it out. If anyone has the smog hardware off their 75-77 and wants to let it go let me know. I do not need the air/smog pump.. already have it.

Air intake bracket for stock air intake
Looking for a decent bracket that goes from the air cleaner to the manifold to support the air cleaner. Mine is broke off where it bolts to the exhaust manifold.. would like to replace it.

Stock 76/77 steering wheel and horn button
Looking for a stock steering wheel for the 76. Doesn't have to be pristine but dont want a cracked steering wheel. Looking to bring it back to a used stock appearance.

Limited slip for 3.55 gears rear 9 inch
Looking to put a limited slip in the rear 9 inch with the stock gears, used is ok just as long as its in decent shape

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]