[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Window track and crank handle (black)
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Window track and crank handle (black) 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Window track and crank handle (black)
I am looking for the window track that attaches to the rear part of the door and allows the window to slide into it when rolled down (not sure if it is side specific but need the one for the driver's side door). Also I am looking for a window crank handle in black (style for the 1969)-

Thanks for checking.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Window track and crank handle (black)
I think I have the track, let me pull the box o window stuff out tomorrow and look.

For the crank you're probably going to have to paint one.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/c-840

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks Kinder-- lemme know-- I also heard you may have an extra hard top back window seal? 76-- good to know that a black knob is only 4 bucks. Although now I see those black billet ones and I really want them (not sure I want them 85 dollars bad though).

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mine broke while I was in Moab hence how I knew where to look for them.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think I have a seal as well, it'll be used and will likely have some small cracking.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Give Don a call, I just picked up one from him yesterday, and if you can wait I'll pick it up and bring to the break fest for you. It does make a difference with door and front or back window channel. Hope this helps

Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Kinder were you able to find one or should I start looking for one elsewhere?

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sorry for taking so long to get to this, I looked through my parts this am and don't have that piece.

I'd call / pm Don (Dali) in the springs I'm sure he has one and is more than fair on his pricing.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]