[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Two Broncos in Greeley
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Two Broncos in Greeley 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Two Broncos in Greeley
My name is Jeremy. I have been in Colorado for most of my life but I'm originally a California kid. I came long before the rest of California discovered Colorado (1978). I'm married and I have three kids ages 5, 8, and 18.
Here are my two Broncos. The 74 is the Big Dog 35's, 351W, EFI, Explorer Serpentine, and so on. The 66 is the ugly one ( in a good way ) Its a U13 but she has a half cab on her now. Its got the original 170 in it but I rebuilt a 68 200 for it. For now its on the engine stand in the garage. On the floor of the garage, A C4 awaits a rebuild to go go behind the 200. This one will stay looking fairly stock but has some modifications to make it more friendly as my daily driver.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Two Broncos in Greeley
Very nice!!

Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I really like the 2-Tone Color Scheme. I followed the build thread on ClassicBroncosForum - very nice truck.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey Casa,

I really like the old blue stocker (and well...of course the really nice one :D ). That is exactly what I want to build for my wife. Who I am I kidding...for me....nice 6 cyl with lots of room to work on whatever. How is the gas mileage with the 6? I think I might be getting old as I really like the simple old tough metal :) . Just got a job in Windsor, so if your ever up for a beer or coffee, let me know...

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You know, I'm not sure how good the mileage is because I believe my speedo is off. I'll be bringing the 6 down to the meet and greet at the platte. It is much better than the 351 with EFI in the 1974 on fuel around town. Im thinking it around 16mpg . I would be up for a few beers sometime. Hope to catch you on Sat.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:02 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

16 MPG! Now there will be a run on 6's for every CB owner.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I want to paint my Wheel Flares like your 2-Tone - are your flares Fiberglass? Any special Prep? Looks really nice.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Those flares look too nice to be fiberglass, does anybody still make fiberglass flares, I bet he added a flex agent to the paint.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I thought Fiberglass was a thing of the past too - but just saw these on eBay:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/standleys8wtt/m.html

The flares cound really nice and he will sell them in sets of 2 as well. I love the replacement (uncut) Dash :)

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have the molds and the parts in fiberglass and in two differnt sizes. Just wipe em down with wax and grease remover,skuff em with a scotch brite pad and paint. my parts also happen to fit.let me know if yuor interested.JGZ

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Jay - that post was before we had an in-Club Fiberglass guy :)

Have you had any luck with someone frenching the rear flares into the body? Meaning that mounting them, use bondo to blend them in, and painting the whole truck? I think that would be a smoooth look.

Thanks man.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This was my 74.My hood ,fenders and molded flares.I've bonded and molded many projects over the years with awsome success.36 in photo had bonded and molded rear rear fenders and running boards.Its been on the road for about 8 yrs.with no seperation.Also built the hood and the rest of the car for that matter.If your interested in having this done let me know JGZ

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Amazing pictures. The Bronco fenders look amazing. I think the clean look of integrating would look great and love the rugged look of seeing the bolts too. I have a little while to decide if I want to integrate the rear flares or mount them after but thanks for the pics.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

CJ - I think you and I spoke quite a few years ago. I think it in regards to a drunk who smashed my parked bronco. It's been a while!

J.D.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I never posted that I have a third Bronco in the herd. Here are the three of them together . The Brown one is the new addition.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]