[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Custom Fab Bumpers, Cages, Suspension Parts, Extended Arms
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Custom Fab Bumpers, Cages, Suspension Parts, Extended Arms 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Custom Fab Bumpers, Cages, Suspension Parts, Extended Arms
This is for a Friend in Utah (GO BYU!!) that is making CUSTOM EB Parts. I have talked to Matt a couple times and think I will get my Bumpers and Family Cage from him. I go to Utah about every other month and can bring back items to the group. I will try to get his Email address as well. Matt is a in the Chemical Engineering Program at BYU (GO COUGARS!) and doing this to help pay for school and fuel his passion for Classic Broncos. I included a couple pics of his work and hope to post more.

Here is Matt's Ad:

I am a certified welder. I have done 3 bronco restorations from the frame up, including fabrication of all suspension components. I have built just about anything you can imagine either for my own broncos or for customers.

-Extended radius arms- This will improve your handling on the road, increase the softness of ride and dramaticaly improve offroad performance by increasing articulation

-Axle swaps- replacement of the dana 30 with a dana 44, high pinion 44/9 inch combo for better pinion/castor angles and added strength, dana 60/14 bolt combos for the ultimate in strength.The wide stance makes your squirly bronco incredibly stable.

-Suspension lifts- aftermarket dealers are basically making a killing of their products, I can lift your rig for a fraction of the price and give you the same performance.

-Traction control-for those of you with axle wrap, I make a traction bar almost identical to james duff, but with heims so you don't inhibit articulation.

-Shackle flips, trac bar risers, heim joint steering, power steering conversions, disc brake conversions, body lifts, roll cage fabrication. If it has anything to do with a bronco, I can do it.

-Bumpers are custom built to your specifications, most clients find pictures on the internet of bumpers they like and We make them for a fraction of the cost, saving you money on the product and shipping.

Optional features include:
-reciever in rear or front
-tow hooks, or clevis
-swing out tire racks
-spare gas can racks
-tubing brush gaurd, pre runner style
-winch mounts
-tabs for tow bar
-wrap around design
-body lift options(bronco pictured has 3 inch body lift, go ahead and try to find something on the internet that looks that good)
-All bumpers come painted with ppg base coat clear coat.

Cedentials: Certified welder, 3 frame up bronco restorations, dozens of satisfied customers. If you want pictures of past work, give me a call.

For questions, call Matt at 208-954-0079

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Custom Fab Bumpers, Cages, Suspension Parts, Extended Ar
Here are a few more pics . . .

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

And a few more . . .

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

And a few more . . .

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks great tanks for posting!
Is there a price list available?

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will Email Matt to get some pricing. He quoted $300.00 per Bumper (Front or Rear), and $100.00 to add a rear tire carrier. He can add winch plates, receiver hitches, hooks, tow bar mounts, etc.

Most options he just takes the labor and the cost of the part(s). For example - adding $100.00 to a plate bumper for a rear tire carrier is as cheap as it gets. He stated he could do the Tire Rack full width of the bumper so I could add Jerry Can Mounts and Cooler Rack myself. Hell, I should have him make the cooler rack too!

I am going to have him make me these items this winter. I am sure I will be heading out there to bring them home and happy to bring anyone parts back. UPS Ground charges my weight and distance so the shipping would be cheaper than most sources.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am heading to Utah for Christmas and can easily pick-up anything you guys need from Matt. I am bringing a Family Cage so I will have room anything else you want to order.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:00 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Can he duplicate the Protofab rear bumper with tire carrier for less that $660?

http://www.protofab4x4.com/products.php?ID=00&ID2=48

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will check with him and get back to you. I am going to Utah Christmas. I am bringing back a Roll Cage and Bumpers for my project, so it would be easy to bring it back from Utah.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have an Email request into Matt. I will let you know ASAP. In the mean time, you guys way want to talk to Billy and Cory - I think they are building them very soon. You may be able to get in on that build or have Cory build you one. They are thinking $200 in Materials. Cory can get material and I will post a few links to some hardware for the tire carrier.

Like stated above, I can bring them back from Utah around New Years.

I will keep you updated.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]