[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Whats my Bronco worth?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Whats my Bronco worth? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Whats my Bronco worth?
Just out of curiosity trying to get a ballpark as to what it my be worth if put up on the chopping block.

Uncut (1/4 panels rockers and front fenders had been replaced and truck painted by previous owner. the drivers floor could and probably should be replaced due to the front edge being rusted, other than that the truck is pretty much rust free(inside of tailgate hole as an exception.
inside of tub has been coated with some type of bedliner.

302 carbed,newer 130amp mustang alternator,new power steering pump(stock)
3spd on floor, twin stick X case, 4.11's with lim slip front.
Wild horses 3.5 inch lift, ss extended brake cables, Extended ebrake cables
Power steering, Hydroboost, front disks rear drums.
33x10.5x15 BFG AT's on late model 10 hole Ford Alum wheels with matching spare(bfg mud tire)
rear bumper with swing away tire and gas gan
front plate bumper with preerunner style tube light bar, 3 hella off orad lights and smittybuilt XRC8 winch(brand new)

Beard low back, low entry, enduro seats in front with matching beard bench in rear
charcoal centers, black sides and "carbon fiber back and side vinyl with expanded steel piping.
6 point family roll cage

custom rear bench kid set up with one beard 2" harness and a smaller harness for smaller kid in a booster.

new custom dash with glove box moved over to clear cage, ash tray and speaker delete, added CB cubby with cobrA 40 CHANNEL basic CB

stereo is a kenwood, dont remember the model but it has aux input,usb and cd player
2 alpine 5 1/4" speakers in the doors in JGZ pods with matching but 6 1/2" in the front of the rear alum diamond plate 1/4 panels.
Has a Rockford phosgate 300 watt amp mounted under the rear seat with a crossover for s 6" bass tube behind rear seat.
door panels are redone with a carbon fiber look vinyl to match the beard seats.

below the stereo in the dash is 3-2" Auto meter procomp ultra lite gauges water temp,oil psi and volts
stock speedometer was taken apart, cleaned polished and needles repainted in Flour orange
has small grant steering wheel, 2-6 spot blade style fuse panels 1 for always hot and one for ignition switched aux circuits.

right side not a great pic but most recent(minus front bumper)

front bumper

rear bumper

Dash

So any iodeas what would be a good market value or starting point on price

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Whats my Bronco worth?
Like Zilla said, not near as much as you would like to think. 5 Years ago, I would have pushed that # to the 12-14k range, but with the economy, blah, blah, etc. and so forth, 10k would be a lucky offer to ya. If we were in southern California, I would say 10+ easy because everything out there goes for a premium. Sorry, but it (or anyone's for that matter) just ain't worth what they were just a couple of years ago.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

While you guys have good points...I tend not to agree with "the horrible economy". That statement is way over used and perpetuated by the media. Truth is, people still have $ and those that want Broncos are buying the good ones. Yours looks like it's in great shape. Is the engine rebuilt or just new accessories etc? If rebuilt, I'd push it past $10K and see how it goes. Listing it for $8K will get you a bunch of tire-kickers and low-ballers.

But like Dan says......if you wait until spring, early summer.....much better chance of getting more $ for it.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

motor is unknown as far as mileage or rebuild but runs really well.

kinda ball park of where i was hoping(about 9k invested) if it comes down to getting rid of it then I might pull some of the high dollar stuff and sell independently IE: seats, winch etc and then go from there.
just ideas floating in my head, nothing serious yet.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It's hard to tell from the one interior pic...but it looks like the carpet might be in rough condition?.....like the portion that's over the tunnel cover? Buyers like things to look nice...regardless of mechanical function.....replacing some of the visual stuff like carpet would really increase the value and chances of selling.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

its not carpet its a bedliner material, and yes I have thought of the carpet for sure... time will tell what i do with it. but yes a carpet kit would really make it shine just that little bit more

Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Based on this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-For ... 3a6af7bc8a

I'd say about $47k lmao

Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]