[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - the cutting of ketchup
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 the cutting of ketchup 

the cutting of ketchup
hmm is it gonna happen????

I think he'll be there awhile, We'll check back in tomorrow....

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: teaser.....
Just do it. JP

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Man that would be hard to do - that is a ton of sheet metal to cut when you see the tape lines. I guess you have to keep going when the flairs are drilled, taped, and ready to cut.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:12 pm

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:57 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: the cutting of ketchup
I have heard of cutting the mustard.............but never cut the ketchup

oops..............too late !

Uncut or cut, great rig for sure !

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:56 am

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If those are already 33s and they look that small 37s would clear nicely! The 35s will look good too though. It did take forever, I mean that video was almost 2 minutes long bangtard

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

spank

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 am
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Man that is a ton of metal. I am getting ready to do the fronts on mine. JP

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Seeing that little strip of metal roll off of the nibbler brought a little tear to my eye. But its going to look great, what wheels are you going to put on?

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is a lot of metal. Great before & after pics and video. The Mickey Thompsons and BFG's will look killa.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 pm

I recieved a text on my phone so that sound added a sound track to this video. I laughed when I heard it.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Have I said that's a lot of metal? If not, that's a lot of metal. I am definitely scared. I love Beavis laughing in the front flair video. No question that you guys used the right tool for the job - that cut like butta.

Zilla - is that the regular or extreme flare install?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 am

That's about a regular install. We didn't stretch them any.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:15 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is beautiful!! Nice work man. Larger tires in your future I take it?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I really appreciate the offer of the Bushwackers, but I am likely going fiberglass and having them painted. That is great news that I won't have to cut that much. Really excited to see Ketchup with Rims and Tires!

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thats nice clean work. I have the fiberglass I would trade for the bushwackers if thats worth a trade. shrug

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:23 pm

That looks awesome. Cant wait to see all of them mounted up. get those on and bring it over to dads tomorrow. I'll be there workin on mine.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You are more brave than I! Only fenders I'll cut will be full of rust, but I already have my crawler, so it's a different perspective! Can't wait to see your rig on Monday!! Are you trailering so I can drool on your truck too?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:34 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

looks awesome man, can't wait to see it in person!

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Man that looks nice!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Zilla - it turned out so damn nice. I thought the flares were going to be WAY too big, but it is perfect with the lift and new 35's. Rims look great too. Really nice. smokin

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Looks nice. Are those the trim rings from your old wheels? Are you gonna cut down the sliders? What is the pin looking thing on the front of the slider, are they removable or something?

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Zilla....

That looks great! Wow drool ! One of these days I'll be back on the trails with you!

Is this Mustard? If so...he nailed it on the head!

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showth ... 655&page=2

Matt

Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I hadn't noticed the beauty rings but they do make a huge difference on the black steel wheels, nice touch!

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Now you just need something to open up that front suspension some more!!

Great wheeling with you and the others...finally.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:50 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Zilla - My 5.5" front springs may be available depending on which wheel and tire combo I go with and the flares. The springs are WH, basically new (500 Miles), and had them powdercoated red - small market for red springs :). How much did your winch drop the front?

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next